Koko Krunch cereal bar for breakfast.
4 tsp of canola oil
2 tbsp of honey
2 tbsp of agave syrup
1 handful KOKO KRUNCH®
60 g (3/4 cup) of almonds
2 cereals, here it is a mixture of puffed rice, oatmeal, sunflower seeds and sesame. 2 large glasses or mugs
20 g of dried cranberries
- In a bowl, beat the egg as an omelette, then … With a blender, reduce the KOKO KRUNCH® into powder and then add the agave syrup and honey in it.
- In another bowl, mix the crushed almonds, cranberries, the puffed rice, and the other grains.
- Add to the cereals the mixture of KOKO KRUNCH® honey and agave and mix with a wooden spatula.
- If the mixture is too sticky, add oatmeal, if it is very dry, add honey and stir the mixture. It should become a beautiful chocolate colour.
- Pour the mixture in a baking tray lined with baking paper and pack it well with the bottom of a glass.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes at 200°C, but be sure to keep an eye on the cooking time. Once ready, take the dish off the oven, cut it into bars and enjoy!