Cheesy Garlic Rice
- 4 cups cooked rice Cercle Vert
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 50g butter
- 6 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 eggs, lightly whisked
- ½ cup finely sliced spring onion
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- parmesan cheese, to serve
- Heat the vegetable oil and butter in a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and cook for a minute.
- Add the rice, soy sauce and sugar and toss until well combined. Push the rice to one side and add the egg into the empty side.
- Allow to set for a couple of minutes before flipping the egg over. Then toss the egg through the rice.
- Toss through the spring onion. Divide among serving plates and grate the cheese over as much as you like.
- Top with crispy garlic slices if you want to add crispiness to the dish
- Bon Appétit!