Chilli Cheese Ramen Noodles
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp plain (all-purpose) flour
- 2 packets Indomie instant noodles
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tsp of chilli flakes
- 30g (1 oz) finely grated parmesan cheese or any cheese you prefer
- ⅓ cup shredded mozzarella cheese or any cheese you prefer
- 2 spring onions (scallions), finely sliced
- Bring a saucepan filled with water to the boil and your instant noodles.
- Place a shallow frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the butter. Add the flour once the butter is melted. Whisk till it becomes a paste and add the seasoning from the instant noodle packets.
- Add the milk and mix.
- Add the chilli flakes, parmesan cheese and mozzarella. Stir until well combined and the sauce is looking thick and cheesy.
- Transfer the instant noodles to the mix and add more cheese.
- Sprinkle over spring onion and bon appetit!