CREAMY LEMON RAMEN
After a long and tiring day at work or school, we all want to eat a tasty and nutritious meal. Look no further, we are bringing you this Korean noodle salad to brighten your day or evening. You can either eat this for a quick lunch or dinner. Good news is that It does not take a lot of effort to make this dish. It is packed with all the textures and flavours ranging from sweet to sour served on a bed of chilled noodles. You are in for a treat.
- 300 g of instant noodle of Indomie
- 1 egg boiled and cut into halves
- 1/2 cucumber shredded
- 1 carrot shredded
- 100 g bean sprouts boiled for 5 minutes and drained
- 2 tablespoon roasted sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoon coriander chopped
- 1/2 korean pear or apple sliced
- 2 pouches sauce in the package
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon dried shredded seaweed optional
- Boil water in a large saucepan. The noodles should soften after 5 minutes of boiling after being stirred in. Drain once more after refreshing with cool water.
- Mix the noodles thoroughly with the spicy sauce and sesame oil. Serve alongside egg, bean sprouts, cucumber, carrot, pear, coriander, dried seaweed, and sesame seeds.