- 150 grams Indomie Instant Noodles
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons Cornflour
- 1.5 cups Vegetable Oil
- Boil the noodles with salt and a teaspoon of oil.
- Immediately drain them and wash them thoroughly with cold water.
- Once they are completely drained, spread them out in an even layer on a sheet or parchment paper and leave them out to dry for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, sprinkle the noodles with cornflour and toss them well.
- Heat oil in a frying pan till it starts shimmering.
- You can drop a small piece of noodle in the oil to check if it's hot enough.
- Keep the heat to medium high, and add a handful of noodles to the oil, spreading them out.
- Deep fry them for 2-3 minutes till they are a deep golden brown.
- Do this in batches so that the temperature of the oil does not drop down significantly once you add the noodles.
- Drain them out on some tissue paper and let them cool completely before using. You can store them in an airtight container for up to 10 days.