FROZEN BANANA DAIQUIRI
- 3 bananas frozen
- 1/3 cup Rum FREGATE
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1-2 cups ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons banana liqueur optional
- Banana slices for garnish
- Lime slices for garnish
- In a blender, combine the frozen bananas, rum, lime juice, orange juice, powdered sugar, banana liqueur, and 1 cup of ice
- Blend the banana daiquiri ingredients together until they are smooth.
- For a thicker daiquiri, add more ice and blend again, if desired.
- Pour into cocktail glasses and garnish with straws, umbrellas, or fruits of your choosing! You may even consider a little decorative sugar on the rim for fun!