Frozen Yoghurt Bar
- 2 cups of Pascual Plain yogurt
- ½ cup diced raisins
- ¼ cup fresh fruits of your choice
- ¼ cup granola
- Line a rimmed baking quarter sheet with wax or parchment paper.
- Pour the yogurt into the baking dish and spread evenly on the prepared baking sheet so that it fills the shape.
- Top with the strawberries, blueberries and granola.
- Place in the freezer until the yogurt is firm, about 3 hours.
- Cut into 12-15 pieces, and enjoy cold.
- Store ideally in the freezer for later!