Last Updated on:
- It applies to all your dealings with us, whether through visiting the Website, e-mail or other electronic communications.
- Bonappetit.mu complies with the Data Protection Act 2017.
“Content” means all images, audio, graphics, music, photographs, text, video, trade name, marks, and all other content that are available on or through the Service.
“Personal Data” means information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
“Service” means this Website and includes any e-mail or messaging marketing campaign provided by us that refers to this document, including without limitation to all Content and features.
“Website” means www.bonappetit.mu
“We/we/us” means Bon Appetit Ltd.
- We collect the following type of information when you choose to be mentioned in connection with this Service or when you contact us by sending us letters or by telephone or social media messaging:
- your name;
- your contact details such as e-mail address, postal address and telephone numbers;
- geolocation data of your device accessing the Website;
- video recordings; and
- voice recordings.
- The Service may collect such information using cookies and other technologies even if the Service is not open on your device. For more information on cookies and other technologies used to collect personal data on or through the Service, see the Cookies Policy.
- How do we use your Personal Data
- Processing requests for information: we use your Personal Data to process any request for information you send to us. For example, if you choose to receive information on or in relation to the Service, including but not limited to information on the different suppliers which are featured on the Service, you will receive such information. Likewise, if we organise a contest on the Service, we will use your Personal Data which you have submitted for the contest to contact you if you are a winner. If you submit Content to use (for example, a video recording of you cooking or baking), we may also publish your name, your locality and other Personal Data that you have provided to us, together with the Content you submit.
- Marketing: We do not sell your Personal Data to any third-party. If you choose to receive marketing information on or in relation to the Service, we may also use your Personal Data to send you such information, including but not limited to information advertising information from the clients featured on the Service.
- How to stop receiving marketing information: if you do not wish to receive marketing information from us, simply follow the instructions for unsubscribing which are mentioned on the message that you receive from us.
- Maintaining the Service: we use and share your Personal Data for any lawful purpose concerning the maintaining of the Service, for example, to diagnose any technical problems on the servers that host the Service, to gather data to gather information on visitors’ trends and to seek compatible advertisers.
- Employment enquiries: if you provide us Personal Data to us to enquire about an employment opportunity, we shall use your Personal Data to evaluate your job application. We shall maintain your Personal Data on file, whether we hire you or not, for as long as the law permits is to do so.
- Sale of business: In the event that all or part of our business is sold or transferred to another company due to merger, restructuring, reorganization, financing or otherwise, your Personal Data may be part of the assets of our business that is sold or transferred.
We do not intend to collect Personal Data from anyone below the age of 16 years. If you are under the age of 16, do not enter any information on this Website or interact with us. If you believe that your child under the age of 16 has submitted Personal Data on this Website, please contact the Data Protection Officer whose contact details are mentioned below.
- Handling of Complaints
- We take the protection of personal data very seriously.
- The data controller is:
Bon Appetit Ltd
3, Leoville L’Homme Street
- If you have any concerns about the manner your Personal Data are processed, we encourage you to contact the Data Protection Officer at: [insert e-mail address].