Maggi soupy noodle Comfort Food
- 10 min
- 5 min
- 4 people
There are several variations to the noodle soup in the asian cuisine and is prepared with different noodles and spices. One such popular variation is laksa noodles recipe from the Malaysian cuisine which is mainly prepared from rice noodles, chicken broth and coconut milk. The other popular south Korean version is rameyon noodle soup which is also a popular street food in Korean cuisine. Lastly the noodle soup is incomplete without the Chinese wonton soup recipe which is very similar to this Maggi soupy noodle recipe.
2 tsp olive oil
2 clove garlic, finely chopped
4 tbsp spring onion, chopped
2 tbsp onion, finely chopped
½ capsicum, finely chopped
2 tbsp carrot, chopped
2 tbsp peas
10 florets broccoli
1 tbsp corn
½ tsp salt
3 cups water
1 maggi pack, noodles + tastemaker
½ tsp pepper, crushed
2 tsp soy sauce
1 tsp vinegar
- Firstly, in a large kadai heat 2 tsp olive oil and sauté 2 clove garlic.
- Now add 2 tbsp onion and 2 tbsp spring onion. sauté well.
- Further add ½ capsicum, 2 tbsp carrot, 2 tbsp peas, 10 florets broccoli, 1 tbsp corn and ½ tsp salt.
- Sauté well for a minute till vegetables gets cooked partially.
- Now add 3 cups water and boil for 5 minutes.
- Furthermore add 1 pack of Maggi tastemaker and mix well.
- Also break 1 Maggi noodles into 3-4 pieces and stir well. Cook for 2 minutes or till Maggi noodles gets cooked well. Further add ½ tsp pepper, 2 tsp soy sauce and 1 tsp vinegar. stir well.
- Finally, serve Maggi soupy noodles along with veg fried rice.