Looking for something to snack on, how about some sriracha roasted chickpeas. Enjoy these roasted chickpeas slathered in the WOH HUP sriracha sauce to satisfy your craving. With its spicy kick and crunchy texture, they make the perfect snack and you can even serve it on salads to add texture.
- 1 1/2tbsp Woh Hup sriracha chilli sauce
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 15oz canned chickpeas
- 1/2tsp paprika
- 1/4tsp salt
- 1/4tsp garlic powder
- 1/8tsp black pepper
- Bake sheet should be lined with parchment paper or foil and oven should be preheated at 400 degrees F.
- Chickpeas should be drained and rinsed in a strainer before being placed onto some paper towels to dry. As necessary, pat them.
- In a medium bowl, add Sriracha, avocado oil, and chickpeas. Allow to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Pour the chickpeas onto the prepared baking sheet and spread them to make sure they are not crowding each other. Bake for 20 minutes, shaking the pan after 10 minutes to ensure that the chickpeas are crisp on all sides.
- Sprinkle the seasoning mixture over the chickpeas as they are still warm from the oven and toss to coat. To cool, transfer to a fresh paper towel. As they cool, chickpeas will become slightly more crunchy.
- If you want more sriracha flavour, by combining the roasted chickpeas with the little amounts of remaining chili sauce in the dish in which the sriracha was originally mixed, you can give up some of the crunch. They'll become a little softer but still have a terrific flavour!