Tandoori Chicken Bites
Making tandoori chicken has never been more easier with Patak’s tandoori paste. Dive into the Indian cuisines with confidence as it can be tedious sometimes with all the spices required when cooking Indian food but Patak got you covered as its paste has all the necessary spices to give an authentic and delicious tandoori chicken.
- 1 kg chicken thighs, trimmed
- 50ml canola oil
- 60g Greek style yoghurt
- 80g Patak’s tandoori paste
- Put oil, yoghurt, and Patak's Tandoori Paste in a big non-metallic bowl. Stir everything together.
- Three pieces should be cut from each chicken thigh fillet. Mix in with the previously prepared marinade to coat the chicken. For 1-2 hours, cover and chill.
- Cook chicken on a grill pan coated with oil until done and slightly browned.